Polyphonic Analog Tube Synthesizer
Analog Just Got Warmer
Vacuum Pro is a polyphonic analog synthesizer with vacuum tube circuit modeling that perfectly captures the crunchy, warm sound of the analog era. With four analog oscillators, multiple filters and envelopes, and built-in audio effects, Vacuum Pro lets you dive deep into subtractive synthesis to recreate those sought-after analog sounds from the 70s and 80s. Tweak the switches, knobs, and dials to program anything from basses, leads, pads, or unique sound effects. For even more warmth, Vacuum Pro has six virtual vacuum tube circuits that add crunch and grit at every stage of the signal path. Analog just got a whole lot warmer.
Vacuum Pro is a powerful combination of two separate synthesizer parts that can be stacked, split, and layered to produce big, wide, and fat analog sounds. Each Vacuum Pro part starts with two wide-range, vacuum tube oscillators that can be synched, detuned, and set to various octave levels. Plus, Quad Detune controls per oscillator make it easy to quickly dial in lush sounds. For an even bigger sound, the built-in Doubling effect instantly widens and thickens up your patch.
Shape your sound with two vacuum tube filters that include a traditional low-pass filter and a selectable high-pass/band-pass filter. Vacuum Pro also has four envelope generators, matrix-assignable modulation, and a tempo sync’d LFO. The mixer offers a drive circuit and a tone-warping ring modulator. For authentic analog behavior, the Age controls let you manipulate the drift of and add dust to your sounds.
Vacuum Pro comes complete with 350+ tweakable patches created by acclaimed sound designers Richard Devine and Mark Ovenden. You can load these patches separately into each Vacuum Pro part to combine and experiment with multi-timbral sounds. For instant sound inspiration, Vacuum Pro features Smart Sound Randomization, which randomly generates new settings for either part or both. Define which modules you want to lock at their current settings, which will be randomized, and then let Smart Sound dial in a patch for you.
Vacuum Pro’s Smart page condenses all the individual parameter controls into eight macro knobs that enable you to quickly shape the sound of your patch without extensive tweaking. Macro knobs such as Punch, Emphasis, and Complexity add an intuitive workflow for perfecting your programming. Switch back and forth between the micro and macro modes to quickly edit or create your own custom sounds.
In addition to its authentic analog sound, Vacuum Pro includes a host of creative tools that are characteristic of classic analog synthesizers. An onboard arpeggiator, which can be tempo sync’d to your DAW, offers a quick way to build melodic runs and short sequences. A built-in chorus/phaser and delay effects give life and motion to your Vacuum Pro patches. Onscreen pitch bend and modulation wheels add extra expression to any performance, and all parameters are MIDI-mappable for performance ease and automated control.
AIR Music Technology is a trademark of inMusic Brands, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other product or company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Product features, specifications, system requirements, and availability are subject to change without notice.
- A four-oscillator polyphonic analog synthesizer with vacuum tube circuit modeling
- Super-wide, fat, and organic analog sound captures the character of classic synthesizers
- Two individual synthesizer parts for huge, stacked sounds
- 350+ tweakable patches programmed by legendary sound designers
- Smart Sound Randomizer dials in settings to user-defined parameters
- 8 Smart Knobs for easy programming and macro control over key parameters
- Economy mode reduces the load on the host processor with minimal impact on the sound
- 64-bit plugin: VST, AU, RTAS, and AAX formats
- VST (32 bit and 64 bit) qualified for:
- Ableton Live, Cubase, Arsenal
- AU (64 bit only) qualified for:
- Logic Pro X
- AAX qualified for:
- ProTools 11.x (64 bit)
- RTAS qualified for:
- 32-bit ProTools
- PC: Windows 10, 8 or Windows 7 Service Pack 1; Minimum Dual Core 2GHz (Intel Core i5 or i7 Recommended)
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.8.5-10.14; Core Duo Processor (Core i5 or i7 Recommended)
- Minimum RAM 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- 1GB free hard drive space (Download and Installation)
- Internet connection
- No iLok key required