Tonewheel Organ Simulator
Owners of Pro Tools 8 + and AIEP qualify for a limited time $49.99 crossgrade price please contact software sales for more details.
There are very few truly unique instrumental sounds in the world of music. Sounds so distinct, so compelling, so immediately identifiable and genuine that you just have to have it. Nothing else will do. “Close” won’t do. “Almost” won’t cut it. “Approximately” will instantly brand you as a shallow imposter.
One of these really great, unmistakable instrumental sounds is the tonewheel organ, such as the classic Hammond B3. The Hammond B3 was used by many great rock, soul and jazz artists in the 1960’s to 1980’s. Unforgettable musicians like Stevie Winwood, Jon Lord of Deep Purple, Jimmy Smith and Richard “Groove” Holmes.
Great music, great sound, created on an absolutely great instrument. That’s what you want. And that’s what DB-33 Tonewheel Organ gives you.
DB-33 Tonewheel Organ is a virtual organ that recreates the sounds and controllability of classic tonewheel organs such as the Hammond B3, and the rotary-speaker cabinets they are often played through. It includes 122 preset sounds plus an extra-realistic convolution rotary cabinet and tube overdrive emulation. The rotary-speaker cabinet can also be used as an effect in its own right on an audio track.
- AIR-proprietary vintage organ model
- Custom designed, extra-realistic convolution rotary cabinet, also usable as a stand-alone effect
- Tube overdrive emulation
- Includes over 120 presets
- Compatible with AU and VST only. (AAX version available in AIR Creative Collection)
- PC: Windows 10, 8 or Windows 7 Service Pack 1; Minimum Dual Core 2GHz (Intel Core i5 or i7 Recommended)
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.8.5-10.14; Core Duo Processor (Core i5 or i7 Recommended)
- Minimum RAM 1GB (2GB or more Recommended)
- 1GB free hard drive space (Download and Installation)
- A 64-bit compatible host application*
- Internet connection
- PC: VST64 is qualified for Cubase 6 (64-bit) and Ableton Live 9 (64-bit).
- Mac: VST64 is qualified for Cubase 6 (64-bit) and Ableton Live 9 (64-bit). AU64 is qualified for Logic Pro X (64-bit).
- iLok optional.